What is a skin breakouts / acne breakouts ?
skin breakouts / acne breakouts usually caused when hair follicles become clogged with oil and dead skin cells. Acne appears on the skin of the face and also can occur on the the shoulders, upper back and other parts of the body.
Steps to avoid, preventing Acne / skin break out
1. Feed your skin: experts have declare certain foods, like chocolate, don't cause pimples, but you should avoid greasy food and junk food and add more vegetables, fresh fruits and whole grains to your diet. Avoid foods high in processed sugar and dairy products these foods usually trigger acne.
2. Keep your hands off your face: As much as possible avoid propping your chin or cheek on your hands or touching your face. You can irritate the already inflamed facial skin or spread bacteria. Do not pick or burst pimples with your fingers, as it can lead to infection and scarring.
3. Keep your face clean: It is important to wash your face twice daily to remove extra oil, impurities and dead skin cells from your skin's surface whether or not you have acne. When washing your face use warm water a mild facial cleanser. Do not use harsh soap (like deodorant body soap) it can hurt the already inflamed skin and cause more irritation. Gently wash your face with a very soft cloth or your hands. Always rinse and then dry your face with a clean towel.
4. Careful of what you put on your hair: Avoid using oils, pomades, fragrances or gels on your hair, if they get on your face, they can block your skin's pores and irritate your skin. Oily hair can add to the oil on your face, so wash your hair often using a gentle shampoo and conditioner especially if your skin is breaking out.
5. Do not Put on Facial or Clay Mask: If you have acne, do not use a facial mask, it is commonly used to exfoliate the skin and remove the surface layer of dead cells or to tighten pores. The ingredients in a facial mask may irritate acne-prone skin and cause a breakout of pimples.
6. Try over-the-counter acne product: Most over-the-counter acne product have ingredients such as salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, glycolic acid, or lactic acid, which curb bacteria and dry your skin, so start with a small amount first, then you can adjust how much you use and how often.
I am sure there are more ways to aviod / prevent skin breakouts / acne breakouts but the above that I have stated are more easier and safer..